英语助手母语润色网
查找母语润色产品
立即注册
下单注意事项

日常医用英语

发表时间:2019-6-26  浏览次数:303  
字体大小: 【小】 【中】 【大】
日常医用英语
  1. What can do for you?
  你有什么事?
  2.May I help you?
  我能帮你什么忙?
  8.Please take a seat!
  please sit down!
  请坐下.
  4.Wait a moment, please.
  请等一等.
  5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
  对不起让你久等了.
  6.It is not serious.
  病情不严重.
  7.Don't worry.
  There is nothing to worry about.
  不必顾虑。
  8.You need a thorough examination.
  你需要做一个全面检查.
  9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
  你需要在医院里住几夭.
  We think that you had better be hospitalized
  我们认为你最好住进医院来。
  10. You should stay in bed for a few days.
  你需要卧床几天.
  11. You can keep on working.
  You can carry on with your work.
  可以继续工作。
  12. You should be very careful for a week or two
  这一两周内,你需要很注意。
  13. Try to relax and keep calm.
  尽量放松保持镇静。
  14. You'll soon be all right.
  你很快就会好起来的.
  15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
  这药对你肯定会很有效的.
  常用医用英语口语
  16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.
  恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
  17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
  你需要等20分钟.
  18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
  彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
  19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
  你需要定期来门诊检查.
  20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
  要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
  21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
  你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
  22.I'll come right away.
  我马上就来.
  23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
  我去给你安排住院.
  24.Please come with your interpreter next time.
  下次请带翻译来。
  25. Do you understand what I'm saying?
  你明白我的话吗?
  26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
  你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
  27. Shall I explain it again?
  需等我海解释一遍吗?
  28.If the trouble persists come back again.
  要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
  29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
  不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
  30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
  请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
  医用必备英语口语带翻译
  31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
  现在还不好说是什么问题。
  32. This is quite common among people of your age.
  在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
  This often happens to people of your age.
  这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.
  This often occurs at your age.
  这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
  33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
  这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
  34.I suggest you do some light exercises.
  我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
  35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
  我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.
  36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.
  你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.
  37. A smear should be taken.
  需要做个涂片.
  A culture should be done.
  需要做个培养。
  38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
  明早查血以前不要吃东西。
  39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
  请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.
  40. What's your trouble?
  你哪里觉着不好?
  41. How long have you been feeling unwell?
  你不舒服多久了。
  42. What medicine did you take?
  你吃的是什么药?
  43.Have you taken any medicine?
  你吃过什么药吗7
  44.Did you take your temperature?
  你试过体温吗?
  45.Do you smoke (drink)?
  你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
文章评论
发表评论:(匿名发表无需登录,已登录用户可直接发表。) 登录状态: 未登录,点击登录

地址:上海徐汇区田林东路55号汇阳广场20楼C23和C22室(英文论文润色服务) 热线电话:400-0871-070

旗下母公司:上海译境翻译服务有限公司   联系电话:021-6131 4984

                            英语助手英文论文润色官方网版权所有沪ICP备14046471号-1 © 2007-2027 E-ging All Rights Reserved.

                           咨询电话:137 6474 0063      咨询QQ:229632732          服务邮箱:info@e-ging.xyz